Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Comic Wednesday

It's Wednesday and new book release day. I'll be walking to midtown to pick up this week's new offerings. Marvel hasn't put out any significant World War Hulk (WWH) books in weeks, although the arc with Amadeus Cho was cute. They should do so soon. Where is Thor, since he's alive again? Where is The Sentry?

Some of Hulk's battles have been particularly disappointing and out of line with his abilities. A magical ability to mentally fend of Emma Frost and Xavier? Please. The final fight with The Juggernaut was good though.

I'm liking Endangered Species more than WWH. And Joss Whedon's Astonishing X-Men is a tawdry affair not to be missed.

Hm, I didn't intend to be so Marvel focused, but there you have it.

Also, and quite unrelated, sometimes I find things on the Internets that I just don't have proper words for (not that I often have proper words).