In case you have some free time :)
1. Say the days of the week backwards, then in alphabetical order.
2. Say the months of the year in alphabetical order. Easy? well, why don't you try doing so backwards, in reverse alphabetical order.
3. Find the sum of your date of birth, mm/dd/yyyy. Want more exercise? Do the same with friends' and relatives' date of birth.
4. Name two objects for every letter in your complete name. Work up to five objects, trying to use different items each time.
5. Wherever you are, look around and within two minutes, try to find 5 red things that will fit in your pocket, and 5 blue objects that are too big to fit.
Thursday, January 17, 2008
I found the following brain exercise here: